Thursday, December 4, 2014

New cycle / Baby's stocking!


We are starting our new injection cycle finally! Ultrasound today was clear and I was approved to start. YAY! I start injections on Saturday. I mix the medication with a liquid solution and then hubby injects me in the hip. We have gotten okay at doing everything, but still get nervous about making sure it's all done perfectly right. I will be doing 8-10 days of injections and going in for ultrasounds to check if they are working. We will see! Fingers crossed that this medication works for me.

I bought a small Christmas stocking to hang on our tree every year for our angel baby. On Christmas eve each year, I plan on writing a small letter to baby and putting it in the stocking. If I can't hold him/her, at least I can write how I feel. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment