Friday, January 16, 2015

My little blonde girl


I dream often of her,
This little blonde girl,
She looks about two and she has bright blue eyes,
Each time I dream of her,
Those eyes get brighter and brighter,
She squeezes my hand,
While we skip around the park,
Daddy is nearby,
She smiles when she looks over at him,
I don't want to wake from this dream,
My dream is all I have of her,
I want to stay there forever,
I awaken from my dream sad,
I just want to be there with her,
This little blond girl,
Is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen,
Sometimes she picks flowers,
And hands them to me,
Oh little blonde girl,
I'm awake but I still picture your face,
And you kind of look like me,
My little blonde girl.



I am completely uninterested in a life without you.
(My definition of purgatory - the place between wanting to be a mom and becoming a mom.)



1 comment:

  1. That's beautiful, Kelly. I hope you get to meet her very soon!

    ReplyDelete