Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas Mommy


This Christmas season was so different for me. I took a little boy to meet Santa. I wrapped gifts that said, "From: Mommy and Daddy." I watched my baby boy crawl and try to grab the tree branches. We played Christmas music and bounced around. We read The Night Before Christmas while little hands tried (and succeeded) in ripping the pages of the book. I put photos in Baby's First Christmas frames.

These sound like the smallest things. To me they mean everything. Our baby boy is now 8.5 months old. We wanted him for so long and waited for him. We went through so much and now that he is here every moment means so much. We are so lucky. I could not even imagine our life without him.

Dylan now has 5 teeth and is crawling everywhere. He keeps me busy every day and I am so happy.



Baby's first Christmas.

And my first Christmas as Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment